Sosoli's Masonry can help you modify your existing wall, work with you to design a new one, or repair a damaged wall to make it look brand new. Whether you prefer stone, field rock, brick, concrete, cinderblock, landscape block or a California stucco, we can get you the material you like at an affordable price. We only use the highest quality and most durable materials so you'll save yourself money in the long run while enhancing the appearance of your property.
When we start your project, we carefully listen to your input during the entire process and do not finish the job until you are 100% satisfied. Our owner, Veis, is personally at every jobsite to ensure customer satisfaction. He and the other masons bring 53 years of combined masonry experience so you can rest assured that you'll be working with highly skilled masons who are reliable, honest and easy to work with. Also, we're insured and licensed so you can have a peace of mind knowing you'll be protected from accidents.
What Makes Us Unique
- We offer fast & FREE consultations
- We offer customized designs
- We offer flexibility with project scheduling & project changes
- We offer client referrals in your local area
- We offer personalized appointments to help you choose from a wide variety of high quality materials at recommended local masonry supply companies
- We offer high quality masonry craftsmanship at an affordable rate
- We will finish each project in the specified time frame
- We will start and complete your masonry project before starting another project
- We will accept final payments only when you are 100% satisfied with the work
For an in person consultation for your wall project, call us at (203) 598-2016 or (203) 598-2524. We operate out of Waterbury, CT and serve the following counties: Hartford County, Litchfield County, Fairfield County, New Haven County, Middlesex County and New London County.
Questions? Let us know how we can help.
LICENSED & INSURED
CT License: HIC.068194
Modern and Traditional Stone & Brick Walls
Type of Walls:
- Sitting Patio Walls
- Sea Walls
- Garden Walls
- Support Walls
- Home/Garage Foundations
- Dry-Laid or Recessed Mortar Joints
- Standard Grout Joints
- Wide Grout Joints
- Thin Stone Veneer
- Ledge stone
- Square & Rec.
- Color Options of Thin Stone Veneer
- Boston Blend
- Colonial Tan
- Greenwich Grey
- Newport Mist