Sosoli's Masonry builds special steps that cater specifically to your needs. Whether you like thin stone veneer with bluestone or granite tops, bricks, block and stucco, each step is built to town code at less than an 8 inch height. If you have a new material in mind, Sosoli's will find a way to incorporate it in your new or existing sidewalk.
When we start your project, we carefully listen to your input during the entire process and do not finish the job until you are 100% satisfied. Our owner, Veis, is personally at every jobsite to ensure customer satisfaction. He and the other masons bring 53 years of combined masonry experience so you can rest assured that you'll be working with highly skilled masons who are reliable, honest and easy to work with. Also, we're insured and licensed so you can have a peace of mind knowing you'll be protected from accidents.
What Makes Us Unique
- We offer fast & FREE consultations
- We offer customized designs
- We offer flexibility with project scheduling & project changes
- We offer client referrals in your local area
- We offer personalized appointments to help you choose from a wide variety of high quality materials at recommended local masonry supply companies
- We offer high quality masonry craftsmanship at an affordable rate
- We will finish each project in the specified time frame
- We will start and complete your masonry project before starting another project
- We will accept final payments only when you are 100% satisfied with the work
For an in person consultation for your steps, call us at (203) 598-2016 or (203) 598-2524. We operate out of Waterbury, CT and serve the following counties: Hartford County, Litchfield County, Fairfield County, New Haven County, Middlesex County and New London County.
Questions? Let us know how we can help.
LICENSED & INSURED
CT License: HIC.068194
Blue Stone Top & Flag Stone
Brick, Blue Stone & Bricks
Stone Variety Steps
- Thin Stone Veneer, River Stone, Boulders,
- Bluestone & Granite Top
- Brick, Pavers & Blocks
- Concrete, Cinder Blocks & Stucco
- Cement & Non Cement Joints
- Tightly packed & standard 1/2" joints